This guide should be used to ease the process of taking uniform measurements for your squad.
If you have any questions about uniform sizing, design, colours or logos or are unsure about what to order pleaseContact Us
How to measure your body
Remember to wear proper undergarments when measuring.
Also make sure the tape measure is held snugly and firmly (not tightly) against your body and is always parallel to the floor for circumference measurements.
1. BUST/CHEST: Around the fullest part of bust and straight across the back.
2. UNDER BUST: Around the body under the bust.
3. NATURAL WAIST: Around the narrowest part of the torso.
4. DROPPED WAIST: Around the naval area approximately 5cm/2" below the natural waist.
5. HIPS: Around the widest part of the bottom.
6. BICEPS: Around to top of your arm.
7. ELBOW: Around the elbow joint with arm slightly bent.
8. WRIST: Around your wrist.
9. UNDER ARM TO WRIST: Length of your arm from underneath the armpit to wrist with arm slightly bent. Measure into elbow and back to wrist.
10. NAPE TO NATURAL WAIST: Length from the top of the spine to the narrowest part of the torso.
11. NAPE TO FINISHED LENGTH: Length from the top of the spine to required finished length of bottom of garment.
12. NATURAL WAIST TO SKIRT/SHORTS FINISHED LENGTH: Length from the narrowest part of torso to the finished length of skirt/shorts.
13. DROPPED WAIST TO SKIRT/SHORTS FINISHED LENGTH: Length from the naval area to the finished length of skirt/shorts.
14. OUTSIDE LEG TO NATURAL WAIST: Length from narrowest part of torso to the heel of foot/floor.
15. INSIDE LEG TO HEEL: Length from inside crotch area to the heel of foot/floor.16. INSIDE LEG TO SHORTS FINISHED LENGTH: Length from inside crotch area to the finished length of shorts.
Customised Uniform Measurement ChartWhen ordering customised uniforms from First Cheer you must fill out our Customised Uniform Measurement Chart. Please ensure that you double check the every measurement taken and ensure that you include all the measurements required for the garments you are ordering.
ONLY take the measurements for the customised garments you require:
SHELL TOPS: 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 11
SKIRTS: 3, 4 (If required), 5, 12, 13 (If required)
UNITARDS: 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
HOT PANTS: 3, 5
TROUSERS: 3, 5, 14, 15
SHORTS: 3, 4 (If required), 5,12, 13 (If required), 16